Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just got a Focus UC. I'm having a few issues with it. The most annoying however is the beeping when a call is answered. We use Avaya for our phone system. I have looking through all the settings and cannot seem to figure it out. Based on what I can tell it is the mute prompt but I dont know for sure. IS there a way to disable that beep? Often times when I make a call and someone answers it beeps which cuts off half of what they say at the start of the call. Sometimes it cuts it off entirely and I don't hear the person answer at all, or say their name I just hear a beep. And it happens to if they transfer me to someone else. When the new person answers it beeps again. Is there anything I can do with this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @GoogleDidntKnow ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Please confirm the following: 

• Provide the exact firmware Version of your wireless Headset and USB dongle in use.
    • Confirm if issue is with Avaya desk phone? if yes then share its model in use. Also confirm how you are connecting headset with phone? via TIC cable or EHS adapter? If issue is with Avaya softphone/UC application then share its name and version in use.
    • do you experience similar issues with mobile phone calls too or it is only limited to Avaya?
    • Windows or MAC OS in use (in case of PC calling usage when issue is noticed)

Best Regards

Bhupender

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.