Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

I can not connect with any test polycom video conferences

Occasional Visitor

I can not connect with any test polycom video conferences

Hello, we bought a polycom QDX 6000 we installed on our internal network with the following ports open on the firewall:

TCP 386
TCP and UDP 1300
TCP 1503
TCP and UDP 1718
TCP and UDP 1719
TCP and UDP 1720
TCP and UDP 1731
TCP and UDP 2979
3230 - 3247 UDP
3230 - 3235 UDP
TCP and UDP 11720

I can not connect any test polycom video conferences that appears on the Web

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/documentation/video_test_numbers.html

Is something going wrong or not set?
I tried calling a android phone with the application ClearSea and works flawlessly sending and receiving calls.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: I can not connect with any test polycom video conferences

Hello Dmanzano,

I understand that you are having some issues with connecting with of our test sites. What happens when you attempt to dial from the QDX to one of the locations? Are you receiving any specific errors associated with the dial out process? Have you ever been able to connect to any of the test sites on the link you provided ? If you attempt to connect with 63.169.70.56 are you able to connect successfully?  

Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: I can not connect with any test polycom video conferences

Hi, thanks for the help.

- What Happens When You Attempt to dial from the QDX to one of the locations? Are you Receiving Any specific errors associated With The dial-out process?

It tries to connect but one minute later a message appears " the remote system has not accepted the call. Check the call information and try again"

- Have you ever been Able to connect to Any of the test sites on the link you provided?
 Nop

If you Attempt to Connect with 63.169.70.56 are you Able to connect successfully?

No,  it's the same error:

"connecting" and then  "the intermediate network through which the call is sent does not provide service to the destination address" and the call ends.

Message 3 of 3