We are a small firm located in the Netherlands, and we would like te be able to have video conferences with our partner firm.
Our partner firm just bought a HDX 7000 and 2 displays, we are interested in buying polycom desktop software, which we will install on a mac, which we will connect to 2 55” tv’s, a webcam, and a microphone.
I hope you will be able to answer the following questions:
1) Will we be able to communicate smoothly with the HDX 7000 with this setup?
2) Will the pan/tilt/zoom functions of the camera work in both directions?
3) How will content sharing from the mac work to the HDX 7000?
4) Does the polycom desktop software support 2 displays smoothly?
5) Can we connect a polycom eagle-eye camera to a mac?
Also, what software will we need in order to achieve this? (the realpresence desktop, or CMA desktop software).
I thank you in advance for your help!