Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Poly Calisto 7200 - Driver Request

SOLVED
fox5150
Occasional Visitor

Poly Calisto 7200 - Driver Request

Hi All,

Received a new work laptop and whilst I have permissions to install drivers, they've decided to block access to Windows Update. By default, Windows installs some generic driver but the result is that it's not available to the OS as an audio device. Connecting over Bluetooth and everything springs into life, but the quality is much worse than over USB, and the Teams integration is missing.

I've looked on the support site, but all that's available for download is the Plantronics Hub software. Does anyone know if there's a separate driver package available outside of Windows 10 so that I can reinstall my PLT7200 and get back to working properly?

Cheers,

Simon

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Poly Calisto 7200 - Driver Request

Hello @fox5150 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Everything should come via Windows. Please work with your IT Team to help you. There is no separate driver.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @fox5150 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Everything should come via Windows. Please work with your IT Team to help you. There is no separate driver.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
fox5150
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the prompt reply Steffen. My IT Department are likely to be difficult, so I thought I'd see if there was an alternative option.

Cheers,

Simon

Message 3 of 3