Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom RSS feed in Microsoft Teams

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom RSS feed in Microsoft Teams

has anyone been able to add the Polycom Support RSS feed to the Microsoft Teams RSS Connector?  I get a feed not supported error.  The feed link works otherwise in other readers. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Polycom RSS feed in Microsoft Teams

No, I get exactly the same, Teams doesnt like the feed for some reason, dont know if it's the Teams end or the feed itself but sure would be nice for it to work.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom RSS feed in Microsoft Teams

Hello all,

I have reported this internally and we will look into this.

I will update this post once this has been resolved.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3