Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I had already been in contact with support, however, they were unresponsive. I was verbally given a case number, but never received an email and therefore could only correspond with support by calling them. My employer got tired of waiting and just sent me a new headset.

HP Recommended

Same issue and its very irritating.. Hope its solved soon.

HP Recommended

Hello @Rishabh_M ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This would need to come into our support organisation in order for us to check and potentially fix this.

Posting this in the community will not automatically trigger this as this is not connected to our support organisation.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I am experiencing the same issue. I click on the mute button and it says "Mute On" and the dongle turns red but the mute is not working. I use my headset for work inside zoom. Has this issue been resolved or does anyone know how I can fix this? I have updated everything and checked to make sure I was connected to zoom in the settings.

HP Recommended

It seems this is still an issue. Very frustrating!

HP Recommended

Same here. Not sure if there will be any updates as it's been quite some time. I would like to hear if this is something that is acknowledged to be fixed in a future update or if we just must live with it. It's been frustrating on calls as I constantly now look out for the "double mute" syndrome 😕

HP Recommended

Hello @Brendan11 , @Keanen  and @Debby 

did any of you follow up my reply here https://community.poly.com/t5/Bluetooth-Headsets/Zoom-Mute-Unmute-status-no-longer-works-after-BT600...

This would need to come into our official support organisation.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have same issue after update on Zoom. My headphone automatically goes on mute status on Zoom call even i do unmute

HP Recommended

Hello @AJP 

check the last reply above your new post.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Same issue for us as well. Have a ton of users with this headset, but luckily not a ton of zoom calls yet. We have updated to the latest build and its still happening. Anyone else have any luck?

I did open a ticket with Poly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.