Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

change polycom community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

change polycom community

hello, i am not sure where to get help. I need to change the name of my polycom community account and email address, this is just for posting in the community for personal help on using and configuring polycom devices. thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: change polycom community

Hello @rbrand1,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What would you like to change ?

The username ?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Contributor

Hi need to change the Username and the Email address.

Message 3 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Why not simply create a new account?

Message 4 of 4