Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Have an install with HDX unit, Soundstructure C series with Crestron control.  Can dial audio calls from SS and video calls from HDX, however, when in a video call, if we attempt to send DTMF tones for a video bridge passcode, the tones are not passed to the video call.  They are passed to the VoIP line.  This occurs both with the Polycom remote and the Crestron control system.  Have been reviewing manuals and APIs for both devices to see if there is a way to redirect the DTMF or if we need to reprogram the Crestron for the gendial command versus the IR emulation.  Anyone run into this?  We recently had to step back the firmware from 3.1.2 to 3.0.5 as the HDX would not pass audio through an older Avaya bridge.  Could this have an impact on this situation?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

We have exactly same problem.

Our kit is HDX7000 (v.3.1.2), SoundStructure C16 (v.1.6.1) and RMX1500 (v.8.2)

I am not going to mention Crestron control system as I don't think it has anything to do with this DTMF issue.

What we found that if you lower volume in the room or mute mics then DTMF tones get to RMX fine.

I hope someone can tell me better solution then muting mics before entering DTMF.

Many thanks

Jenka 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue but using just a SS C12 and C16 for audio conf over VoIP in several rooms plus add calls coming in from Webex.  Polycom support is saying that the DTMF tones will not pass through.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.