Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello community, How are you doing?

Could you help me?

I need to integrate Webex with Polycom, but I don´t know how to do.

Please Help me.

Thank very much

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I may be able to assist, but at the moment I'm not quite sure what you are attempting to accomplish.

If you are attempting to share a Weber session as a content stream in a video conference, this may indeed be possible depending on what equipment you have at your disposal and what type of call you wish to make. Some things to consider would be If it is a point to point call or a bridge hosted call. The type of devices are we intend to share this WebEX session to also makes a difference as they may not be capable of receiving content in a specific format. Resolution may also play a part.

There are a few things to consider such as what method of content sharing you have, i.e.. Sharing content using Polycom's people and content over IP or perhaps you are directly connected to a VC device like an HDX or VSX. 

Attempting to utilize the PVX or CMA desktop client?

Depending on the equipment, you can always pay a visit to:  http://support.polycom.com

From there you can navigate to the UC infrastructure link which would bring you to the networking equipment page for access to document on our bridges. It's broken down by product and each product page holds a PDF admin guide that is searchable.

The Telepresence and Video page does the same for the endpoints such as HDX and VSX units

regards,

Barry

HP Recommended
I have a similar requirement where I would like to deliver video to a webex via an HDX8000 for reasons of quality and offer this video to somewhere in the region of 34 other sites for viewing and interaction with instant messaging through means of navigation via a web browser. As I understand from the documentation our RMX1500 cannot support this quantity without making sacrifices on the video and an upgrade would be prohibitively expensive. Installing CMA desktop may prove too great a challenge logistically, and could also prove too expensive. The browser option via webex seems desirable for logistical purposes and simplicity for the students, and in some instances other HDX series or VSX series may dial in to receive the broadcast. With this in mind are you aware of a similar product and are you aware of any success with connectivity to webex from HDX/VSX? Many thanks indeed.
HP Recommended
Hi Danilo, how did you solve this issue? We have a Polycom HDX8000. Thanks Octavian
HP Recommended

are you with polycom VMC in your setup??

HP Recommended

For that requirement I'd use Watchitoo.

HP Recommended

We started to role out a Video cloud Solution called Bluejeans, which can be used on the HDX 4000,6000,8000 Units across our 3 sites, which intergrates well with our Current Polycom systems. 

Webex seems a very old Technology compared to Bluejeans which you can video up to 25 Particpants at anyone time. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.