[CHECK LAST POST] Initializing Call Stack error on CMAD

CMA 5000 Server Running 6.0.3 ER9

CMA Desktop Client  5.2.4.29384

CMA Desktop shows Gatekeeper Registration  Green Arrow 

CMA Desktop shows Directory      Registration  Green Arrow 

Presence Status Unknown ?

Device Status:

Last Registration to Local GK: 05-07-2013 11:23:42AM

Device Local Time: 05-07-2013 10:28:52 AM    <<<< CMA server shows 11:30 AM  and the PC running CMAD also shows 11:30 AM?

I can't seem to telnet from my Desktop running CMAD to the CMA 5000 gatekeeper on port 1719  but on port 1720 it appears to connect?

I tried upgrading CMAD client to ver 5.2.5.35726 on a different win7 PC but same issue gets stuck at "initializing call stack"

I

Find

============================ <05:07:13 11:14:47> ============================
RRQ Received
Processing RRQ
Checking for Previously Registered Endpoint
Creating new Registrant
Adding aliases and TransportAddresses to Registration Tables
**Warning**: Can't Add ClassC IP Address : ERROR(-1065352609) 'Duplicate endpoint'
'10.3.216.62' registered
RCF Sent

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Contributor

Re: Initializing Call Stack error on CMAD

Just tried installing CMAD ver 5.1.0.0060 and was able to signed in ? (does not require Adobe Air)  wonder if this could have anything to do with it?

Message 2 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please be aware that Polycom is working on this issue.

Please post your exact CMA and CMAD Versions.

For issue tracking please report this via your Polycom reseller or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 5
Visitor

In my company have the same problem. It is a bug of Polycom newest versions of CMA DEsktop. Windows users can download and install CMA Desktop 5.0.0 from the website. The problem of this version is that doesn't resolve DNS Names. You must write Ip server only.

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The issue has been identified and a fix can be provided via your Polycom reseller or Polycom support only.

This involves a signed disclaimer as direct access to the underlying Windows Server is required and a file that must be installed on the CMA server.

Please raise this directly via your Polycom reseller and / or Polycom support.

A workaround if above is not possible would be utilizing CMAD 5.1 or RPD.

I will close this post as a solution will be provided via the official support channels.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5