Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CMA 4000 Need ADMIN access person with USER & Password left company, no documentation

Occasional Visitor

CMA 4000 Need ADMIN access person with USER & Password left company, no documentation

CMA 4000 Trying to get access to Polycom server. Previous admins left company no user & password documentation.
Is there a way to get admin access to the CMA4000 polycom server so I can reset admin password but keep all
existing configurations for a production system. THanks for any advice.

Abdulkadir Danmaigoro

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CMA 4000 Need ADMIN access person with USER & Password left company, no documentation

Hello Abdulkadir Danmaigoro,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I do not believe we post within this public Polycom community how to circumvent the password in case this is lost as that would be a serious security risk for the installation.

I suggest you work with your Polycom reseller who sold the solution or open a Polycom Service ticket with a Pay Per Incident ticket if the unit is outside its warranty or maintenance contract.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2