Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CMA 5.2 Show Content Error

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CMA 5.2 Show Content Error

Whenever I am connected to my classes and I click "Show Content" then choose "Send Monitor" only the top left-hand corner of my screen shows to the schools and not my whole screen.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CMA 5.2 Show Content Error

Hello,

Any test should be done with the latest available version, at present cmad 5.2.5, and in addition some information if this was ever working and what operating system is being used.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you have a 1 monitor setup ?

Kind regards,
Uwe
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

what VC device far side party is using??are they also using polycom modal or using else one??

BR

Yash pal

BR
Yash
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello,

Any test should be done with the latest available version, at present cmad 5.2.5, and in addition some information if this was ever working and what operating system is being used.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I am on a laptop using Windows 7 pro x64.  I am not connected to an external monitor. I was using 5.2 but upgraded to 5.2.5 to see if that would fix the issue. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

The CMA runs through the video boarder proxy, authenticates against the CMA, registers to the gatekeeper, and bridges on a Polycom RMX 4000.  Schools that connect have a variety of VCUs. Tandberg 880, 6000, and Polycom systems.

Message 6 of 6