Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all, I had a CMA integrated with my Active Directory, but suddenly my CMAD stopped login on usig my AD credentials.

I checked the configs and its all ok, so I remove and integrate again, but I got the same problem.

The CMA is integrated, because I log on its web interface by using the AD user CMAService, and I can log on CMAD with the same user, but the client sigle sign on is not working, the only user I can logon in CMAD is CMAService, no other AD user.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Flavio Pastrolin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

so, it can't fine your account "flavio".   Could it be a probem with the baseDN pointing to the wrong area ?   You might try leaving the baseDN blank (covering the whole AD space) and see if "flavio" can sign in... If so, then you have a problem in the baseDN pointer..

Good Luck,

Gary M

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

In addition:

CMA 4000 6.0.1
CMAD 5.2.5

HP Recommended

Hello Flavio,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Do you get an error message in CMAD ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

the only error I got is: Unable to connect to the provisioning server.

I had just installed the patch you post about Initializaing call stack issue. Before, the error was on my credentials, the only account I can logon is CMAService, that I created to log on CMA interface.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Is the problem with AD connection ?  or with Single Sign on ?? 

If it's with the AD Connection, make sure the password didn't change (and also look at the logs (message.txt) and see if you are getting a message back about a problem with AD)..

If it's SSO, then you likely have not reset the Password used in SSO (which changes everytime you restart CMA.... It's a Microsoft security thing)...

Gary M

HP Recommended

Thanks Gary, the problem is both.

I can logon with AD account CMAService on CMA interface, but I can't search AD users. The password on AD doesnt expires.

And I can't logon with any account on CMAD, only CMAService works.

HP Recommended

When you try to log into CMA with an AD account (Main log in) and you use the drop down box to select the domain... What message do you get ? (exact wording or picture please 🙂 )...

If it tells you, "No role assigned", then you HAVE connected to AD but the User/Group you are trying to log into CMA with doesn't have a "Role" (administrator, Auditor, Scheduler, etc) defined in CMA.   That user (or, preferably Group that owns that user), needs to be given a role..   You do this by importing the group from AD to CMA from the User -> Group menus...

Hope that helps!

Gary M

HP Recommended

Take a look on attachments, both are valid AD accounts.

HP Recommended

so, it can't fine your account "flavio".   Could it be a probem with the baseDN pointing to the wrong area ?   You might try leaving the baseDN blank (covering the whole AD space) and see if "flavio" can sign in... If so, then you have a problem in the baseDN pointer..

Good Luck,

Gary M

HP Recommended

It works with blank LDAP Search BaseDN

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.