Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm having an issue with CMA Desktop VTC's being disrupted.  When a user is in a VTC using CMA Desktop there seems to be nothing to keep the desktop security policy from taking effect and locking the desktop after 15mins.  When the desktop locks the call is dropped.  I'm currently running CMA Server 5.5 (upgrading to 6.0 soon), and CMA Desktop 5.1.  I talked to Microsoft and they said that this is something they deal with in their offices also.... the MS engineer that I spoke with informed me that his colleague actually wrote a script to move the mouse cursor one pixel every 5mins to keep the desktop from timing out.  Unfortunately I can't run a script like this because he said that it always runs which renders the security policy useless all the time.  Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Is there anyway to keep the desktop security policy from locking the desktop while in a video call? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.