Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

now this is really weired for me . I have created a meeting on RMX 4000.Display name and ID both are numeric but diffrent. When i created the conference on RMX 4000 i manually feeded the display name as numericals. ID was system generated.

I was able to reach RMX by dialling display name (its numeric ) and ID too.

Can somebody help me in understanding how both ID and Display name are helping us in establishing the call.

In the attached snippet 1234 is the dispaly name and 6789 is the ID .from my endpoint im dialling 1234 as well as 6789 and the call is establishing the call fine.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

As per the attched snapshot,the RMX makes able to connect through routing id as well as through meeting id.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

But is this allowed as per Polycom ??  Can someone verify this ??

HP Recommended

route id and meeting id is same and define system to get log in to the same room.it makes you more convienent to get connected from two diffrent id in the same confrence.

Regards

Yashpal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.