Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I integrated CMA5000 version 5.5 with LDAP and the user successfully able to login using CMAD.

the problem that in user > users page:

the option "Local user only" is checked and not active so i can not search the active directory.

also in user > groups page:

i can not find "Import enterprise groups", only add local group button is available.

please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

i think i have to login using the LDAP account used in the integration, Right?

HP Recommended

Yes - in v5.x, local users will have no ability to view LDAP users. Typically you will have to log into the CMA with the same user account which was used for the LDAP integration. This account automatically is given full admin permissions in the CMA. So you can use this account to give other LDAP users admin roles or any other roles.

S.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue except I can not login to the CMA with the ServiceUID.  Do I need to create a local account which matches the ServiceUID?  Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.