Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi;

My CMA Outlook Plug-In not showing Domains in drop down box and Outlook plugin can't connect to CMA Server.  After entring the user name and pass of a user (Local User created as scheduler on CMA server) and as soon as i click on the dropdown box to select the domain (An empty drop down is presented) it says "finding server" and then after a while it returns with an error it could not find the server please check that the CMA IP address is correct.

My CMA server is not a member of any Domain because we haven't AD in our company.

The domain mentionned in CMA server is 'LOCAL' 

Is it required to have AD inorder to use Outlook  plugin for schudeling conference throw CMA server ? IF no, Is'it a known issue for Polycom.

My system is configured as mentionned bellow :

Outlook plugin version 6.0.0015 ( Plugin tested on Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 / Microsoft office 2007)

Cma server version 6.2.5.ER10.

I'am waiting for your help.

Thank's

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

look at this

CMA version 6 Outlook Plug-in installation on Windows 7 with Outlook 2010

in my win7 with outlook 2007 is work

HP Recommended

Does the CMA server have a valid, trusted certificate or is it using the default self-signed certificate? This interaction with the Outlook plugin and the CMA server is now down over SSL which you need valid certs for. If you are still using the default self-signed cert, add it to your local certificate store on 1 PC to see if this helps.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.