Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear All,

Some of CMADs managed by CMA 4000 Ver. 6.0.2 have shown message:

Provisioning Profile Changed

Administrator changed the provisioning profiles. You must sign in again.

The server has changed the settings for your system. The system will restart automatically in: ......

Sigh Out

I am near sure that the provisioning profiles was not edited by operators. So two questions:

1. What are conditions for CMA to send this warning to the CMAD (please note that not all CMADs have received it)?

2. How (from which log) can I get the details about the profile change?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there 🙂

This is a known bug and has been fixed with FW version 6.0.3. (RLS Note here - Keyword SSGSE-14277).

You should consider updating to the newest version 6.2.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there 🙂

This is a known bug and has been fixed with FW version 6.0.3. (RLS Note here - Keyword SSGSE-14277).

You should consider updating to the newest version 6.2.

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe,

Your lead me to right way, really our bug is listed under SSGSE-14247: 

An Active Directory/Enterprise user is intermittently seen as not
part of an imported Enterprise group and reverts to the default
provisioning profile.

Thanks a lot!

HP Recommended

Hi Mike ...

Proud i could help 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.