Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Is calendaring service working over RPAD? I have configured Calendar connector on RPRM, on local network it works fine. But on GS Endpoint registered and provisioned via RPAD is calendaring service down. In documentation for RPAD I don' t see any description of configuration for calendaring service. Also in provisioning profile for RPAD is not Exchange server configuration option. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Armi, I am not sure if this has been tested or not. But the provisioning profile you are using for the remote GS does have a setting where you can specify the Exchange server. You can try to edit this field with the Public IP address of the RPAD to see if the rpad will automatically forward to the RPRM server. It should since every is over 443. If this doesn't work, then you can try to create a DNS A record for this function, like cal.polycom.com which resolves to the RPAD's public IP. Then in the Access Proxy section, you will add a host name entry for cal.polycom.com and point it to the RPRM FQDN or IP. This is similar to how we setup CAX to go through the RPAD. S.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.