Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have RMX 2000 & RSS 4000. Both of them are registered to RPRM via SIP. And I have configured RMX room which has connection with RSS4000 and immediate recording settings with livestreaming option.

When I dial in room and 2 or 3 participants came into room, I am trying to share content. We can all see the content on our conferencing devices, computers and etc. but in RSS live stream, we can not see content. RSS does not show content in live streaming or VOD.

What can cause that problem?

There is no firewall between RSS and RMX. In direct connection to RSS 4000, I can see the content.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Is the content showing up in the recording on the RSS ?  If not (Video only) then you might want to check the VRR for what mode you are running the recording in.   Also, you might check what was set for content protocol on the RMX.  

Good luck,

Gary M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.