Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Day,

i am facing issue with one of our installation which was working well before upgrading out websuite to 2.1.

after upgradation of 2.1 we were not able to schedule with predefined VMR and i was told that we need to assign the VMR in DMA against the user for permiting the user to use the VMR in Websuite while he book a conference.

we are able to see the assigned room in the list but still the issue pertains.

to make things worse i cannot join to a meeting schdeuled via websuite from Web browser however the same meeting room i can join from internal and external h.323 endpoints without any issues.

only problem is that when i try joining from a webbrowser by clicking the invitation resieved via email it says "resource is unavaialble" once we click join meeting..

kindly let us know your suggesstions

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Sajin,

Are you using personal VMR for scheduling?

MEA portal authenticated with DMA , have you provided the user name password for the same?

Regards,

Sree.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.