Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Hope someone can help please.

I have followed the Cloud Axis training manual from the Polycom course and the admin guide to get cloud axis working but to no avail.  Im stuck!

Basically, when I click on 'Meet now' in WSP or schedule a meeting, a new window will pop up and say "This web page is not available".  I dont get any prompt to install a plugin, it just stops there. (See screenshot)

VMware machines are set up, reachable and dns records configured.  I can browse to Experience and Service portal and AD integrarion is working.  Mail integration is working because I get sent calendar invitations.  

Any ideas?

Regards

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi.  I fixed the 'Page cannot be displayed' issue by re-installing the MEA and getting the Certifications installed again.  It probably did not like the certificates in the first instance.  

After that, the MEA login screen when joning a conference kept looping which was frustrating.  I upgraded it yesterday to 1.4 which stopped the looping but now it just sits on "Please wait while we coordinate your meeting" and never gets passed this to load the plugin to join the call.  

Its quite annoying how tricky it is to install Cloud Axis.  It does not seem like a product that is ready for the market or at least to be installed by partners.

Anyone manage to install Cloud Axis without issues?

HP Recommended
Hi Mark
I too am implementing a new cloud axis install, the initial set up of the WSP/MEA server was easy enough but I too ran into problems with the MEA server config. I exported the settings.json file eventually and made my edits to the file directly rather than the clunky web ui. I had to do this to get the offline license activation working as I couldn't activate online using the proxy settings.
My WSP server is now fully activated but the MEA is still reporting its in "Pending Mode"

I have had certificate issues on MEA and will attempt generating new ones in IIS next week and test but customer wants commercial CA certs so will see how that goes. I'm using 1.3 as 1.4 was not available when I logged into portal

Out of interest how are you implementing reverse proxy? RPAD, 3rd party, 1:1 NAT.

King regards
Lee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.