Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Do I have to make DNS entries during first time start up config? My DMA is not loading the new network config from the USB stick. It still displays "DMA Installed" and not "DMA Ready" I can get to the DMA interface from a pc using the default IP, yet that won't update config either.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I faced some times the issue to change to default management IP in the 1 server configuration. As I could understand when trying to do this DMA find the conflict between new management IP and old shared management IP (that can't be changed in the the 1 server configuration).

Workaround:

- Change the System server configuration to '2 server'

- Change Management IP and Shared management IP to the value as needed

- Restore System configuration to '1 server'

Unfortunately I don't remember how many times restart it needed - one or two.

Hope this could help.

Mike

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.