Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

DMA Edge license

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

DMA Edge license

Hi,

I'm doing a new implementation for Clariti with RPRM 10.8 and DMA Edge/Core 10.0.0.6

I added DMA core on RPRM and allocated all the license the concurrent to the DMA Core and I saw in the admin guide that Edge also need to be added and to check the license check box.

now the DMA edge is showing call limit 0 . is that the normal or best practice setup?

now the I'm I try to place a call from EP registered through DMA edge to external unregsitered EP the call work fine. but If I try to dial to another EP registered through DMA edge also the call fails and shows "EXCEPTIONThe call server cannot add the call because it reached its licensed limit of %0 calls."

I'm not sure if this error related to the call limit due to license or not? if it is related to the call limit license, why the external call works?

kind

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Advisor

Re: DMA Edge license

Hi here is update and how it works.

both DMA-Core and DMA-Edge sharing the license but the best way is to divide the license between the edge and core in my case I assigned 1 license on the edge and the rest assigned to the core. now everything is working fine from inside/outside, if both EP are outside or from outside to inside.

kind regards

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: DMA Edge license

Hi @A

Message 3 of 3