Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm doing a new implementation for Clariti with RPRM 10.8 and DMA Edge/Core 10.0.0.6

I added DMA core on RPRM and allocated all the license the concurrent to the DMA Core and I saw in the admin guide that Edge also need to be added and to check the license check box.

now the DMA edge is showing call limit 0 . is that the normal or best practice setup?

now the I'm I try to place a call from EP registered through DMA edge to external unregsitered EP the call work fine. but If I try to dial to another EP registered through DMA edge also the call fails and shows "EXCEPTIONThe call server cannot add the call because it reached its licensed limit of %0 calls."

I'm not sure if this error related to the call limit due to license or not? if it is related to the call limit license, why the external call works?

kind

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi here is update and how it works.

both DMA-Core and DMA-Edge sharing the license but the best way is to divide the license between the edge and core in my case I assigned 1 license on the edge and the rest assigned to the core. now everything is working fine from inside/outside, if both EP are outside or from outside to inside.

kind regards

HP Recommended

Hi @A

HP Recommended

hi Good day Shabana  ,

i recently came across this customer who is facing the same issue.

the RPAD is upgraded to DMA EDGE . 

now the licensing issue is there and the DMA EDGE is showing 0 call licences. 

I will try your suggestion and share feedback. 

HP Recommended

i have configured the same 1 license assigned to DMA EDGE and 4 LIcense to DMA CORE. 

the calls are not happening . further testing in progress. 

HP Recommended

I have this same report scenario, but what is the solution when the RPRM is Hardware and not Virtual?

RPAD licensing was done by Platform Director, can I license RPDMA Edge by PD?

The truth is that even with the RPDMA report that "dma has reached its call license limit", I can receive and make calls under restrictions. But can it fail?

HP Recommended

Dear , 

The latest software release of RPRM works for the LICENSING Authority as well. 

I suggest to upgrade the software of RPRM , DMA Core and DMA Edge . 

the licenses are pushed from RPRM to both the DMAs . 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.