Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI, Good Morning.

I with difficulty in some conference rooms IDs. Some rooms are dialed created pigeon peas work perfectly, others are not working.It was conferred the rooms profiles and also made comparisons, some the difference is only room id.

Can anyone help me why this is happening?

Thank you.

infrastructure:

DMA - v6.0.2
Resource Manager - V8.3.0
2 Rmxs 2000 - v7.8.0

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am not sure I know what pigeon peas are, but I would look at the DMA call events under the call history report to see why the call failed. You can always open a TAC case and supply your DMA logs and let us help determine the root cause.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.