Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Day,

I configured the IP address on the Front Panel of the DMA and Resource Manager which as I found the IDRAC Interface of the Dell Server.

I loaded the Restore DVD's for Both System and Factory Reset both systems, however, the IDRAC Interface is not resetting to factory default and I cannot remove the IP on the IDRAC interface so I can access the DMA and PRRM interface through web browser.

How Do I remove the IP from the IDRAC device so that the NIC will talk to the Server OS and I can access the dault IP of the server and the DMA and PRRM interface through web browser?

Kind Regards,

Spatiieball

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You need to manually disable the iDRAC. The iDRAC is a hardware level piece and thus is not affected by a software restore of the hard drive. You can try to reset the BIOS settings, but the iDRAC might have its own battery to store the settings. Please contact Dell for more assistance in disabling the iDRAC feature or click here...

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.