Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I created the SIP trunk between Diguim switchvox and DMA. The SIP trunk is UP. The call from IP phone registered to digium to VMR on the RMX registered to DMA is ok and the phone able to join the conference.

RMX prefix 72, SIP trunk prefix 77

when The phone dials 77721001 it connects to the RMX normally.

When trying dial out the IP phone (772009) from the RMX the call failed.  

Attached the setup drawing.

any advise? do I missing anything?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

So it looks like the DMA has a dial rule for the SIP trunk to the Diguim switchvox. I would make sure the IP address of the Diguim switchvox is included in a subnet configured in the site topology of a site. If you don't, you run the risk of the DMA trying to route the call through a firewall or some other SBC.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.