Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have two DMA's, the Main DMA's LCD states "Not Ready 003" and the Slave's LCD still says "Clustered".

I inserted the "Restore Factory Image" DVD that was supplied in each ones DVD drive, unplugged both from the power and also unplugged all network cables, I then switched the power back on and left them.

After about 30 to 40 min, the LCD's of both was still the same as I explained above.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Just want to make sure, the DVD's supplied is suppose to re-ghost, if one can call it, the server to out of box state.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Burt,

The DVD provided is intended for reimaging the unit. However, there may be a problem with your DVD. Keep in mind though, after performing the reimage, you have to redo the step from the first time setup guide of using the USB stick to apply the IP addresses.

If you have done, then try going to our FTP site:

ftp://ftp.polycomsupport.info/pub/NSD/DMA/

And you can download the factory default images from there (they are the two ISO files called DMA-release_2.3... and DMA-release_3.0...). Try burning one of those images to a DVD and using that to perform the reimage.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the reply, please provide the link again as the one you supplied does not work.

HP Recommended

Burt,

Some people have been having issues resolving our domain lately. Try using the IP address:

ftp://140.242.225.51/pub/NSD/DMA/

That has been working for us lately.

HP Recommended

If the new downloaded iso does not work, then check the BIOS to make sure the CD/DVD is listed higher in the boot order. Or, you can hit F11 to enter the boot menu on bootup. This will give you the selection of picking which media to boot from. You simply use the arrow keys to highlight CD/DVD and hit enter.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.