Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

when I tried to super cluster I got that problem

only one node is available in the supercluster "only DMA1 appear"

on DMA1, it shows only DMA1 node and stauts ok in service

on DMA2, it showsonly  DMA1 node and status reject

at the page bottom, it shows problem "unpublished server DMA2_FQDN"

I found the following link and looks like there is a problem in replication when the supercluster created.

http://plcmtechnet.com/sites/default/files/static/apidocs/realpresence/2.5.2/dma/representations/plc...

so please advise as currently I'm not able to leave the super cluster as it requires to remove node resposbility on from the territory which is not possible as currently there is only one node appears.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The first thing I would check is all the FQDN in the DNS and make sure the names match and have the correct IP address...

You don't state what version you are on..  That might be helpfull.

Gary M

HP Recommended

Hi Gary,

I can ping the server using its FQDN. also the DMAs on version 6.2.1

also what will happen if I did a reset supercluster. it shows a warning data will be lost, is it going to factory reset or just reset the supercluster?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.