cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dail out from DMA to Avaya Session Manager

Occasional Advisor

Dail out from DMA to Avaya Session Manager

Hi there

Has anyone done a script which strips the dial string and replaces it with a Custom number on the DMA.

I have a Provisioned environment with endpoints using AD credentials to register to the Polycom environment.

Ive setup a trust between the DMA and the Avaya Session Manager, with this I have configured Direct Dial in, which works.

I have also setup a dial rule to dial out by dialing a prefix and a number to be routed to the Avaya session manager and then out.

The problem I have is when I dial, my calls are getting routed correctly, but the Service provider is blocking the call as the Dial String has a Name (yourname@company.com) the service require digits.

When I manual register the endpoint using a number 123456789, they call gets routed and passed by the Service provider.

My question is, 

is there a way that I can remove the 'yourname' and automatically replace it with a generic phone number, so when it gets sent to the Avaya session manager the calls gets approved without having to change every endpoint.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1