Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just tried portqry. (see the attached file). I'm able to query TCP5071 but not UDP5071.

So it seems RPAD is not listening on this. DMA uses UDP5071 to contact RPAD. Can I make DMA route using TCP5071? Or make RPAD listen on UDP5071?

HP Recommended

You have to add new site in RPRM site topology with particular IP,Subnet mask and Gateway of RPAD so that routing can be done by RPAD.

RPAD is a edge server and it not operate as VBP does.

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

I did. And also made the site links. Please see the attached files.

HP Recommended

Remove the step mentioned in image 6.

Do the provisioning for that RPAD site

HP Recommended

I don't quite get it. Image 6 and 7 are from the RPAD site.

HP Recommended

Hi Mathias

have you tried to use 5070 port for SIP SBC on RM's topology?

Do you use UDP ports for SIP in your system?

Regards

HP Recommended

I use both TCP and UDP.

I tried to change it to using port 5070. I can now see the calls in the RPAD logs but it says SIP 404. It seems the external system I'm dialing doesn't support SIP dialing anymore. (I used to be able to dial them with SIP from my Jabber client but not anymore)

Is there any public video system I can dial into with SIP to test properly? I found some public Polycom HDX systems but it seems they are H323 only.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.