How can I allow to only show the Guest Book in my CMA Global Address Book.
I have VMR's Aliases set on my Bridges and I only want to push them to all my registered endpoints.
I would use the Multiple Address Book option to configure another address book with only the guest book entries in and assign this to all the devices...
Could you explain a little more Simons?
I have groups that each endpoint is assigned to and they show up fine on my endpoints, but when I setup address books, they don't appear on the endpoints. I am using the CMA for LDAP right now, but want to move to ActiveSirectory.
The correct process is:
1) create the address books you want
2) populate the address books by adding devices, users, or groups
3) create groups (which you have done)
4) assign the groups to the address books
5) put users into the groups
It seems like steps 1 and 2 might be missing. Creating groups is only half the battle. You have to assign groups the permission to read the address book which needs to manually populated.