Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are considering upgrading our cma to the access director and using the cloudaxis system. I cannot find one review of this new product anywhere. Just thousands of paid press releases. Has anyone used this or considered it? The release note worry me as well with all the "no workaround in this release" issues. Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks for your time. 

Sean 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Sean,

Here at my company we're currently using CloudAxis in a controlled environment.  The product works well however the name is a bit misleading and has contributed to some confusion since its really the Browser version of CMA-D or Realpresence clients.  I'm not sure why Polycom named the product CloudAxis and why the scheduling interface couldn't be intergrated into Resource Manager.  The product requires a MEA for software/plug-ins along with a WSP for scheduling.  Hopefully this was helpful.

Good luck...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.