Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I want to check disk space of RSS4000, i try telnet and type "df", but dont have this command, so how to check it?

Sr my english too bad ^^

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello

what RSS software version do you use?

df works fine at least on 8.5.1 and also you can check the Media space Usage Percentage on the web, just expand Hardware Status menu.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi,

my RSS4000 software version: 7.0

I need to see Disk space, Media space Usage Percentage just show %, 

Can i check disk space by S/N or P/N? 

Thanks!

HP Recommended

RSS 4000 has  2 x 1TB SATA hard disk, RAID-1 configuration.

df command  is not applicable on version 7.0

Regards

HP Recommended

but if you have an old model of RSS 4000, disk space could be 500 GB (2 x 500 GB hard disk, RAID-1 )

this model was shipping in 2009 with 5.0 software version.

Regards 

HP Recommended

Dear Bazzuck

My RSS4000 (P/N: VRSS4000M) was shipping in 2011-12-05 with 6. software version.

Thank you so much,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.