Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear all,

I am using Zyross server with our RMX and CMA. I need to find the details regarding no of channels used by ISDN No in conference from  ISDN Participant Conferences Report .

Please help if possible.

Regards 

Anshuman Srivastava

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't think it really makes a differents between PRI or BRI. For the most part one channel is 64 kbps in North America. So if I am connecting at 512 kbps I am using up 8 channels. This would be one way to find out. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I don't think it really makes a differents between PRI or BRI. For the most part one channel is 64 kbps in North America. So if I am connecting at 512 kbps I am using up 8 channels. This would be one way to find out. 

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

Thanks for kind support. But actualy I need to prodide the details of no of channels to the our client, they want to propor formate, and its should be generated by Zyross.

Then Is it possible to find a list of chnnels for every ISDN No for all conferences individually.

HP Recommended

Thanks Sir. But the problem was there' "how to satisfied to my clients. How to represent all this thing".

Anyway i.e a good calculation for find out..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.