Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've deployed a DMA7000, RPRM and RPAD. Configuration of RPAD is done a described in the deployment guide for DMZ environment with one or more network interfaces. RPAD is provisioned by the RPRM.

Calls in and out for SIP are working fine.

But when dialling an external IP address from a HDX the call does not arrives on the RPAD. What could be the problem?

rgds, Geert.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

There could be many reasons why this is happening. However, I would check the DMA call history to see how the DMA processed the call. In general, I would check the RPRM site topology to make sure the RPAD internal signalling IP address is specified for ALG for each site listed. Then I would check to see the DMA dial rule is enabled to resolve IP addresses.

GL,

S.

HP Recommended

Some RPAD versions are support only SIP make sure you have updated software version of RPAD

As per my knowledge 3.0 & above versions supports both H.323 & SIP both

BR

Yash Pal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.