Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

{6. Please look at a call messages log (RPAD: Diagnostics>Call History, CMA: Reports>Gatekeeper message log) and post for us the call log messages. or you can also collect tcpdump from RPAD and CMA and find there all h323 messages.]

The above is going to be key to solving this mystery. If you can call the RMX VMR via internal endpoint using 20+ VMR ID, then you should be able to do the same for external endpoints. Your dial string seems fine. Typically firewall issues are to blame in situations like this. This is why the above is so important.

S.

HP Recommended

hi,

i solved the issue already...but the only problem right now is my endpoint cant call to the outside endpoint...what setting sould i take a look at ?

thanks

HP Recommended

Hi

How did you solve your issue?

for outgoing calls:

1. choose a Site, that contains your internal endpoint, on the Routing/Bandwidth pane check Allowed via H.323 aware SBC or ALG and put RPAD IP to Call Signaling IP Address field.
  2. create the Site-Link between RPAD site and Internet/VPN

Regards

HP Recommended

the firewall opened all their port..

the main issue right now I have to do this 

1. inbound call :

I have to turn off the NAT to make sure external endpoints can call in. the reason is, when i set the NAT to auto, RPG will fail to register to gatekeeper because in CMA it cant see the private ip but only public ip which is my firewall

2. outbound call:

I have to turn on the NAT and set it to auto, if manual i cant set the ip to RPAD wan IP because i cant see the far end picture

* when i have RPAD, does the packet bypass the firewall ? or not

HP Recommended

another thing, do I need to RPAD inside the CMA 4000 ? if yes, where ?

HP Recommended

Dear shaiful

Once again, RPAD + CMA is it not supported solution, if you have some problems, it might be releated to your system config (RMAD+CMA)

take a look at >Deploying Polycom Unified Communications in RealPresence® Access Director System Environments 3.0< guide. There are firewall deployment models and the required ports list.

Regards

HP Recommended

Assign your RMX entry queue ID on public IP so that user can easily get welcome IVR just to hit you public video IP.

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Hi YashPal,

Can you teach me how to configure that.

Regards,

Sufian

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.