Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is there a document that contains which type of communication (protocol) is used between PLCM devices.

The ones I'm looking for are DMA, RPRM, RMX, RPAD, CSS, HDX and RPG-series.

I'm looking for something similar as the "Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Protocol Workloads Poster".

For example what communication is happening between RPRM and the RPAD? Only HTTPS? In both directions? Or also SNMP Queries and Traps?

rgds, Geert.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Geert,

Each Polycom device documentation set includes the list of used ports and protocols. For example this list for RPRM can be found in RPRM System Operations Guide -> System Security and Port Usage.

Hope this could help.

HP Recommended

Hello

as Mike said, you should check Polycom Admin\Operation guides, but unfortunately some guides don't have really full list of ports.

for example, I've noticed that DMA tries to connect on ports TCP 4433 and TCP 7563 RMX's Management IP, and these ports are not mentioned in the documentation.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.