Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hi all I have system as topology in attachment. The VBP is put after PPPoE modem with Provider IP and Subscriber IP is private IP. I try to NAT port in PPPoE modem to subscriber IP of VBP as following: - TCP 443 - TCP 5222 - TCP 389 - UDP 1719 - TCP 1720 - TCP 14085-15084 - UDP 16386 - 25386 But endpoint (laptop, mobile) in internet can't register to CMA. If my device seats in local network (connect to wifi with IP 172.16.18.x) and register to CMA by global IP (118.70.148.80), it's OK. I try to put VBP in DMZ on modem, but nothing changed. Please help me to clarify: 1. Can I put private IP for subscriber IP in VBP with NAT port on modem? If can't, any solution? We don't have PPPoE in VBP S. 2. If I replace VBP by Realpresence Access Director, is this problem solve? Or still need to have global IP. 3. If I got a public IP address, and put to Subscriber IP of VBP, but it not directly IP, It will be routed via PPPoE modem as same. topology. Does it work well, or I have to do something in PPPoE modem. Thank in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Please refer to the topo in this link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/daivx/14032990758/topo

HP Recommended

Hello Tony Vu

the first question to you is - what VBP software version do you use?

Can I put private IP for subscriber IP in VBP with NAT port on modem?

Yes, you can. From  v11.2.10 the VBP can be installed behind a perimeter security NAT device. The NAT configuration must be a Public IPv4 address configured for a one-to-one NAT translation without any port-mapping to the VBP-ST internal DMZ Subscriber/WAN IPv4 address.

you can configure NAT settings on VoIP ALG VBP's menu.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.