Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Guys, i´ve a problem based on Polycom Conferencing for MS Outlook.

My requirements :

-> MS .NET Framework 4.0
-> Win7 (64Bit)
-> MS Office 2007 (32Bit)

Now, the problem:

-> I start the installation, and that works so far. (32Bit / Ver. 1.4.0 works with .NET4.0). The 64Bit installer shows the message that i sould install MS Office 2010 or higher, so i decieded to take the 32Bit.
-> The rest works fine, till the installation is starting.
-> The progressbar is not moving for a few seconds, after that it shows me the message :
     "Microsoft Office 2007,2010(32Bit) or 2013(32Bit) is required for this add-in"
-> Well, i have MS Office 2007, so why does it show me that ?

Informations:

-> This problem appears with the Versions : 1.2.0(32Bit / .NET3.5), 1.2.0(32Bit / .NET4.0), 1.0.8 Build 1
-> The 64Bit installer need MS Office 2010 or higher

So, can anyone help me ?

If someone need more informations, tell me !

Thanks in advance ! 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

push

HP Recommended

Are you running Office 2007 SP2?  Here are the requirements from the PCO 1.4.0 Release Notes:

All PCs on which the add-in is to be installed (including the one on which you intend to configure it)

must have the following software:

Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or newer

Microsoft .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office System 3.0 Runtime SP1 (and for non-English versions of

Windows, the appropriate language pack) or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office 4.0

Runtime

The 64-bit version of VSTO is required on 64-bit Windows and the 32-bit version is

required on 32-bit Windows, regardless of Microsoft Office bit version. VSTO 4.0 is

required for .NET 4.0 environments.

Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies (not needed for Microsoft Office 2010 or later

installation)

Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, Microsoft Office 2010 (with or without service packs), or Microsoft

Office 2013 connected to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP2, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

(with or without service packs), or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013

The installer checks for the appropriate versions of the first four items listed above.

The add-in doesn’t have hardware or Windows version requirements of its own; it can be installed on

any Windows PC that successfully runs Office 2007 SP2, 2010, or 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit version) and

the other required software.

The 32-bit version of the add-in requires 32-bit Microsoft Office (on either 32-bit or 64-bit Windows);

the 64-bit version of the add-in requires 64-bit Microsoft Office. In either case, you must install the

version compatible with your version of Microsoft .NET.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.