Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

It seems no matter what I do, the Polycom Global Address Book from the CMA appears as a folder on my HDX units and not at all on my CMA Desktop clients. CMAD can search and find enpoints, but I'd like to populate the Contacts list easily. On HDX units, I'd like to use the folder structure I built in the Address Book section and made default on CMA, 

I know it's not enough info to go on, but the docs don't make any sense either.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi No Saturn,

as far as i know, CMA will not "push" phonebook on CMAD, you have to search for contacts and then add on buddy list.

I think the workaround would be use a txt file on CMAD clients, still i think there is no way to get a folder view on CMAD.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.