Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Trying to deploy the Web Suite solution, I configured most part of the two servers WSP & MEA. But when testing to intend a meeting, I'm stuck on the MEA user interface.
To explain it, when I click on the http link from the received mail, each time the connection is "reset". I have run Wireshark and nmap and that confirm a kind of problem.
From Wireshark, I get, each time, TCP packet with the flags RST set so each time my computer try to create a TCP session with MEA server, it dropped by the server with the reset TCP.
From nmap, the two 80 & 443 ports are closed, they should be restricted so I think something wrong with my MEA server. Although, the admin interface is working perfectly without any issue.

As those two servers are based on CentOS, is anyone knows how to access to the linux firewall or knows where to configure the user interface ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Found just need to add certificat. The Administration guide is not very explicit about the certificate part.

Can be closed.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.