Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'v got rather simple configuration with few HDX terminals with CMA4000 on LAN side and VBP-E and VBP-ST on edge.

I've had configured CMA (site,site-links,route via VBP-E) with VBP-E and it worked. After unsuccessful playing with VBP-ST I changed  something and incoming connection stops working via VBP-E. In order to recover to previous working state I deleted VBP-ST, checked CMA configuration but still nothing. Outgoing connection works fine but incoming don't with message "Far end unreachable"

Using tcpdump on VBP-E I see connection attempts on port 1720.

I've got mind blockout 🙂 Please help and point me what should I look at.

Regards,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

OK, I figured out. Person responsible for firewall have made hange and cut me off in such nasty way that TCP 1720 works.

Ehh ...

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards,

Tom

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

have you changed alias manupulation in VBP??

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

No, I haven't.

Regards,

T

HP Recommended

If I had to guess, you messed up the Gatekeeper pointer in VBP-E...   Look at the activity log under VoiP->H323 and see if the call is getting there... and where it's trying to go...

Make sure you are still pointing to the CMA for your GK (or neighbored)...   which ever it was setup originally...

Gary M

HP Recommended

OK, I figured out. Person responsible for firewall have made hange and cut me off in such nasty way that TCP 1720 works.

Ehh ...

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards,

Tom

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.