Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Recently we upgraded the CMA software after upgradation our RMX 1500 is not register with CMA,but before CMA S/W up gradation, RMX is registered with CMA.

We analyze the CMA gatekeeper log file(Under CMA--->Report---> Gatekeeper message Log File)and found CMA receive the gatekeeper registration request (GRQ) from RMX (IP Address of RMX is 192.168.101.33), at the same time CMA reply gatekeeper confirmation ( GCF) to RMX default IP address 192.168.1.254 (it’s need to send a GCF message to 192.168.101.33)Herewith attached GK log file for reference.

System Details

CMA Detail

S/W Version:--------6.0.1.ER10

IP Address:------192.168.101.30

RMX Detail

S/W Version:------ 7.6.1.138

IP Address:--192.168.101.33

Need your support

Regards

Soundar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have the same problem and i´ve found the solution by myself - the reson of that issue is that you have connect more the one ethernet interface to the CMA. Please plugin only LAN1 then reboot the CMA and all should be work. Good luck.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have the same problem and i´ve found the solution by myself - the reson of that issue is that you have connect more the one ethernet interface to the CMA. Please plugin only LAN1 then reboot the CMA and all should be work. Good luck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.