Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

1. Is it ppossible to publish the global address book to Group and Debut series so it is visible automatically. I mean, without having to input % in the search bar?

2. Is it possible in any way to push software updates to Debute endpoints in a time frame like the maintenence window for group series?

Zhanx and regards,

Kris

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

And one additional question.

Whenever I want to create a Room the list of Endpoints that could be assigned is empty although I have 6 Endpoints on the RM.

Any advice?

KR,

Kris

HP Recommended

Hi,

1. No, dynamic endpoints use LDAP for directories which means you have to type something. You are thinking about the Polycom GDS which showed all the directory entries when you went to the directory.

2, Not sure. Have you look at using trial groups? When you upload the software for the Debut, is there an option to choose a trial group? I have not tried myself.

3. Rooms are for traditional, non-dynamic endpoints. You might want to look at creating Local Machine accounts and associating to a user or room from this panel if you are delaing with group series endpoints.

GL.

S. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.