Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RPRM License issue

Occasional Contributor

RPRM License issue

Hi,

I mapped the licenses from flexnet . On the RPRM license tab, status is active . I allocated the Capabilities to RPAD ve DMA. neverthless , I got alert " LicenseExpired " .

When I try to connect via RP Desktop or Mobile, I got error message " licese is not available" .

All ports are allowed by the Firewall from RPRM to WAN . DNS is ok,

what could be the problem and how can i fix it ?

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: RPRM License issue

RPRM version is 10.4 but I also, tried to install with 10.3 version . license issue again occurs .

Message 2 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @ercanyuzuk,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The next step would be to contact Polycom support.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I had the same problem.

Try with RPRM 10.2 - it worked in my case.

Regards

Mariusz

Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

hi,

When we bought the clariti license , RPRM version was 10.0 . So, I downloaded the 10.0 and setup, it worked . after then , I upgraded the all of them (rprm,dma,mcu,rdap) one by one.

I didn't update it to the last version, maybe it would still cause problems.

so, all of them work with pre version from last version.

Message 5 of 5