Currently I'm integrating the Polycom RPRM with the Polycom DMA system.
The RPRM is on version 18.104.22.168_76 with Hardware version REV D.
The DMA integration license is activated on the RPRM.
The DMA is on version 6.1.0_Build_159296.
When I tried to integrate both systems i received the error in attachment.
The user used for the integration is like discribed in the admin guide an Administrator with the gold class of service.
Any idea how we can resolve this issue ?
Thank you in advance,
Solved! Go to Solution.
You got the please check OpenDS error message. I wish the error was more precise in what was causing the failure. This is a general error condition. There may be something in the jserver.log file you can look at. But since this comes up quite often, I can compiled a list of known issues with this process...
DNS records are a must. In certain cases, reverse DNS records are required as well...
1) Does either DMA or RPRM have a certificate other than the default self-signed certificate?
2) Open a command prompt using your PC, can you ping the DMA and RPRM by FQDN?
3) Are you initially doing this from the RPRM?
4) What settings are you using on the RPRM for the DMA?
5) What DMA user name are you using for the integration?
6) What user account are you logged with on the RPRM?
7) In some rare cases, the failure is network related