Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

When you schedule a conference in RPRM and invite some participants an invitation mail is sent to all participants.

In 'Server Settings > Mail' it is possible to customize the lower part, i.e. add some additional information.

But it seems not to be possible to change the fixed part. as showed below.

Conference ema test Scheduled.
Conf. Entry Passcode: 541486.
Conference NumericID: 8507
Start date/time: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:05 PM (GMT+0hours)
End   date/time: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:35 PM (GMT+0hours)
Duration: 0:30 hours.
Type: Video.
Recurring: No.

Resources scheduled:

Participant Name (Dial Information)
   ------------------------------------------------------------
   John Speed
   03-H (Auto Dial Out to 3H @ 3008)
   Geert Folens (Dial In to 172.19.10.120)
   ------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way to adjust this somehow? The IP address shown is the local IP address of the DMA and is confusing for the participants.

rgds, Geert.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Make the changes in template as per your desire and it will start reflcting from next meeting

BR

Yash

HP Recommended

Thanks, but where in the RPRM admin menu can I access the template?

HP Recommended

What components do you have in your VC infra?

BR

Yash

HP Recommended

RPRM v8.2

RMX v8.4.1.6

DMA v6.1

RPAD v4.0

CSS v1.3

HP Recommended

Have you added all comonents to RPRM(aspect CSS)?

Make sure you have added MCU template in RPRM for sceduling conferences from RPRM.

BR

Yash

HP Recommended

I don't believe you can edit it through the RPRM. You need to edit the template for each outlook client. Look here C:\Program Files (x86)\Polycom\Polycom Conferencing for Microsoft Outlook\templates and edit the language you want.

HP Recommended

I think you're mixing up PCO Outlook templates and RPRM conference mails. RPRM creates the conference mails without an Outlook connection. So the templates are located on the RPRM.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.