Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RPRM extend on NAT

RPRM extend on NAT

Hi All,

Kindly please let me know whether RPRM works on NAT and authenticate RPD users log in from internet or not.

RPRM version-8.0.0.0

Regards

GC

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RPRM extend on NAT

Hello ,YashPal,

changing or setting up a new username is not really fair to the other community users.

Please refrain from posting anymore new questions until you have followed up your old posts under your old username.

I will go ahead and close any new post of yours if you do not follow this up as reminded uncountable times before

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2